- How can I update my preferences?
- Why do I need a The Body Shop® account?
- How can I set up an account online?
- How can I delete my account?
- Where can I find my order history?
- I forgot my password, what can I do?
- I've just created an account but can't remember my password. Why is the 'reset my password' link not working?
- Are my personal details safe?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I change my details?
- I'm having trouble logging into my account. Can you help?
Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Customer Care Hours
We're working really hard to get through all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We're really sorry for any inconvenience.
COVID-19 - Helping us all to stay safe
We have safely reopened. Check here for our opened store list and what to expect. You can still shop online at the bodyshop.com, but most importantly stay healthy, be safe and look out for one another.