- What time is your customer service open?
- Do you have a live chat service?
- How can I email you?
- How can I contact you?
- Are you on Twitter?
- How can I find store opening hours?
- Do you have a Facebook page?
- What is your Complaints Process?
- Do you take charity and fundraising requests?
- How can I apply for a job at The Body Shop?
- How can I find a store near me?
- I'd like to give some feedback about my experience with The Body Shop®. How can I do that?
Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Customer Care Hours
We're working really hard to get through all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We're really sorry for any inconvenience.
COVID-19 - Helping us all to stay safe
We have safely reopened. Check here for our opened store list and what to expect. You can still shop online at the bodyshop.com, but most importantly stay healthy, be safe and look out for one another.