- What products do you sell for men?
- What does SPF mean?
- Do The Body Shop products have a best before/expiry date?
- What happens if my Gift Card or E-Gift Card is lost or stolen?
- Do you sell gift cards?
- Can I redeem my gift card for cash?
- Do I have to use the facial brush to apply the masks?
- What is the difference between dry and dehydrated skin?
- What causes my skin to have sleep marks?
Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Customer Care Hours
We're working really hard to get through all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We're really sorry for any inconvenience.
COVID-19 - Helping us all to stay safe
While many of our stores remain closed across North America, we're safely reopening some of them. Check here for our opened store list and what to expect. You can still shop online at thebodyshop.com, but most importantly stay healthy, be safe and look out for one another.